At Ronce-les-Bains or at La Tremblade NUMEROUS TOURIST ACTIVITIES to discover !
- The beaches: Ronce-les-Bains beach is 1.5 km from La Pignade. 25km of beaches between Ronce-les-Bains and the Phare de la Coubre (lighthouse), the “Cote sauvage”: much prized by the surfers!!
- Quad bike rides through the forest or by jet-ski around Le Fort Boyard with Oceanic Jet Quad Aventure: more information on www.oceanicjetquad.com . Preferential rates from Reception at La Pignade
- Cycle trails and forest rides:25km of cycle trails cross through 6000 hectares of forest to get to the beaches or the Phare de la Coubre
- The Iles Charentaises: the Ile d’Oleron, the Ile de Re and also the Ile Madame and the Ile d’Aix. Enjoy a boat trip to visit them
- The gastronomy: our region is famous for its Pineau (pineau des Charentes), its cognac, its oysters from the Marennes-Oleron basin.
- Cinemas in Ronce-les Bains and Marennes
- Markets : covered market every day (except Monday) in La Tremblade and Ronce-les-Bains
PLACES YOU MUST VISIT!!!
- The famous Zoo de la Palmyre
- The Hermione shipyard in Rochefort
- The town of La Rochelle and its famous aquarium
- The Cognac distilleries
- The Francofolies festival in La Rochelle from 10th to 14th July 2014
- 20th festival of the Sites en Scene: music, theatre, storytelling, street art from the four corners of the “departement”
- “A violin on the sand” sponsored by Siblu during July 2014
- The Fete du Nautisme: throughout France, celebrate the water! Discover all the water leisure activities and sports. From 24th to 25th May 2014
For more information, discover the tourist andinstitutional websites in the surrounding area :